- A key-chain flashlight. “You helped our students shine!”
- A picture magnet. Put a thank-you note where the photo is usually placed.
- A measuring spoon set. “You helped our students measure up!”
- An oven mitt. “Thanks for the helping hand!”
- Chocolate coins. “You’re worth your weight in gold.”
- A plant. “You helped our students grow!”
- A candle. “You made my load ‘lighter’ this year. Thanks!”
Parent volunteers have helped you all year long. Now it’s time to express your appreciation. Here are some inexpensive gift ideas and suggestions for an accompanying thank-you note: