Parent volunteers have helped you all year long. Now it’s time to express your appreciation. Here are some inexpensive gift ideas and suggestions for an accompanying thank-you note:
- A key-chain flashlight. “You helped our students shine!”
- A picture magnet. Put a thank-you note where the photo is usually placed.
- A measuring spoon set. “You helped our students measure up!”
- An oven mitt. “Thanks for the helping hand!”
- Chocolate coins. “You’re worth your weight in gold.”
- A plant. “You helped our students grow!”
- A candle. “You made my load ‘lighter’ this year. Thanks!”